Requirements Trackers are a simple way to track that a stakeholder has been trained on a group of related tasks specific to a particular topic. For example, requirements trackers can be used for general in-service education or even in-person orientation.
There are several Pre-Built Requirements Trackers in learn365 to address your facility training events. When selecting a Requirements Tracker, choose one that most closely aligns with your topic by title and amount of time spent on the training.
If you need help selecting a Requirements Tracker or think you need a custom Requirements Tracker, submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Learning Department will review your request and help you find the best solution to meet your needs.
Click here to review how to Enroll a Stakeholder in a Requirements Tracker.
To Mark a Stakeholder Complete on a Requirements Tracker in learn365, simply follow these steps:
- From the Module List, select the appropriate Requirements tracker
- TIP: Narrow your search by selecting “Requirements Tracker” from the “Module Type” filter at the top of the page.
- Find the Requirements Tracker title
- Click on the Enrollment Icon
4. Click on “Currently Enrolled” tab
5. Select a Stakeholder by checking the box next to their name
6. Click the “Mark as Complete” button
7. Enter the Grade
8. Enter the Completion date (TIP: Try using the calendar icon)
9. Click the blue “Mark Complete” button