Enrolling yourself in a course on learn365 is easy. Follow the steps below to see how it’s done.
- Go to www.shclearn.com.
- Enter your username and password.
- Supervisors and/or Observers in learn365: Change your role to “Learner” after log in to access your learning assignments.
- On your main screen, click Browse Elective Courses.
To Search By Course Name, Course Number, or Course Topic
- Click inside the search bar and type in one of the following:
- Course name
- Course number
- A word related to the course
- Click the blue icon OR press enter on your keyboard to start search
- Your list of available courses will narrow.
- Identify desired course
- Click “Enroll” to the right of the course you want
To Search by Course Type, Owner, or Certificate Type
- Use the drop down boxes next to Filter By to search by course type, owner, and certificate type.
- Your list of available courses will narrow as you make selections in each box (note: you do not have to use each filter).
- Click Enroll to the right of the course you want to enroll in.
You can add additional filters by clicking the box +Filters.
To understand the difference between course type, owner and certificate type, check out the FAQs.