Once you have completed your course content, final exam, and course evaluation, you will be all ready to print a course certificate! To print a certificate follow these steps.
1. Click on “My Learning” from the learn365 home page
2. Select the “Transcript” tab
3. Once you’re on the “Transcript” page, click the certificate icon beneath the course title.
4. This will bring you to the Print Certificate screen, where the information from your learn365 profile will already be filled in. Fill in or update as needed.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page to the “Certificate Information” section, click in the “Certificates” field and select your license.
6. Scroll back up to the top of the page and select the “Print Certificate” button.
7. Your certificate will open in a separate window and will show you specific license information.
NOTE: If you are unable to print a certificate after following these steps, you may have a pop-up blocker enabled. Try holding the CTRL key while pressing the Print Certificate button if this happens. If you still have a problem, you may need to disable your pop-up blocker. For help with this, please contact the IT Help Desk at 1-866-476-4710.