Sending Emailing Through learn365
If your stakeholders have valid email addresses entered in their learn365 profiles, you can email them directly from learn365. To do so, complete the steps below. (Note: Supervisor access required)
- Login to www.shclearn.com.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on Training and Enrollment.
- Click on Modules and Enrollment.
- Locate the course you want to email learners about.
- Click the number under the “Enrolled” column.
This will take you to a list of enrolled users.
- Click the checkbox to the left of the learners’ names you wish to email.
TIP: You can also check the “Select All” checkbox at the top of the list.
- Click the “Email Learners” button at the top.
- Type in the subject of the email.
- Type in the Message of the email.
- Click the checkbox to the left of “Send me a copy.”
- Click “Send.”
Checking the box next to the stakeholder names and then navigating to another page of learners eliminates the selections already made. We strongly recommend sending one email per page of learners.