Sending Emailing Through learn365
Sometimes, it may save you time to email learners from directly within learn365. To do that, complete the steps as follows. (Note: You must have a supervisor or administrator role in the system.)
- Login to www.shclearn.com.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on Training and Enrollment.
- Click on Modules and Enrollment.
- Locate the course you want to email learners about.
- Click the number under the “Enrolled” column.
This will take you to a list of enrolled users.
- Click the checkbox to the left of the learners’ names you wish to email.
TIP: You can also check the “Select All” checkbox at the top of the list.
- Click the “Email Learners” button at the top.
- Type in the subject of the email.
- Type in the Message of the email.
- Click the checkbox to the left of “Send me a copy.”
- Click “Send.”
If you check the box next to names and then navigate to another page of learners, you will lose the names you already checked. We strongly recommend sending an email per page of learners.