Overview of learn365 (the RLMS)
Your RLMS is a learning management system (LMS) that allows you to:
- Track live trainings across your organization.
- Access a complete online e-learning library of courses on a variety of topics at any time.
- Upload your own training documentation.
- Manage and monitor staff trainings through a suite of reports.
- Set up automated alerts when requirements are coming due.
What Can Supervisors Do in Your RLMS?
- Run reports to track staff compliance with organizational requirements.
- Enroll users into Training Plans, Courses, additional trainings, or events.
The basic functionality of the system is consistent across organizational sites. However, if you have any questions about your site, please contact your supervisor or the Learning Helpdesk at email@example.com.